Monday, May 21, 2007

Bonus Plane Ticket!

This is a bonus plane ticket which I got it last year when we went singing for Christmas day.

At the time we paid the bill, the waitress told there was a lottery and we could have two breaks to decide what prizes we got.

My friends push me to search the big prize in the box. Initially, I take two balls of different cokors from the box. I dont' know what's meaning about it. Until the waitress told me I had got the biggest prize of this activity, I finally realized I had good luck to got the plane ticket.
But what I got was an exchanged ticket. I have to take it to the travel agency to exchange it to plane ticket.
In the winter vacation, my parents and me had a little outing for this ticket. Though we walked a long way to the travel agency, we still had fun on the way. After we got the tickets, we went to a restaurant to have delicious food. ^0^

1 comment:

joshua said...

It was very good to have discovered this blog. I sure hope you'll find time and curiosity to come and visit my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX and comment on as you wish!

StopGlobalWarming.org campaign