Tuesday, April 24, 2007

First Time~~




On Saturday, I took a trip to Taichu

ng by High Railway with my grandpa and grandma. This is my first to take High Railway and I think I don’t dislike the comfortable feeling.

As walking into the car, an extreme different feeling with the train hit me. The clean environment and the fresh air made me so happy about it! The thing I preferred most is: You can’t be so noisy in the car. A little boy sat in front of me was so noisy that made me a little angry with him. Ha~Ha~ But after soon, a waitress came and told to him to not be so noisy because it would bother other passengers.

If you have the plan to the south, maybe you can try this new traffic tool. A-JOU and me maybe take it to Pingtung to visit Demo in the summer vacation. Does anybody want to come with us?

1 comment:

b9508035Alice said...

Come on, baby~
There are many interesting thing in Pingtung!!
I would take you to the place what you like!

StopGlobalWarming.org campaign